HBR Guide to Setting Your Strategy
Set your company up for long-term success.
Every company needs a strategy. A focused strategy aligns decision making throughout the organization and helps establish a competitive edge in the marketplace. But with so many options to consider, how do you define a unique strategy that will ensure growth?
Whether you're starting a business from scratch or leading an existing company facing new threats, this book offers the direction you need. The HBR Guide to Setting Your Strategy provides practical tips and advice that break down the process of crafting strategy so you can identify the areas your company should build on to help it thrive long into the future.
You'll learn to:
- Understand what strategy is—and what it isn't
- Define where you'll play and how you'll win
- Conduct more-effective strategic discussions with your team
- Test your strategy before you implement it
- Communicate your strategy to key stakeholders
- Ensure your strategy is flexible and adaptable
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.